Input on Tennessee's Strategic and Operational plans for Health Information Exchange
From: Dean Flener
Subject: For Public Comment
The Office of e-Health Initiatives would like your input on Tennessee's Strategic and Operational plans for Health Information Exchange. These documents describe Tennessee’s plan to increase the adoption and use of health information technology and health information services among health care providers. The Office of e-Health’s Strategic and Operational plans aim to create a patient-centered health care system with the primary goal of enabling secure access to electronic health care information Click the links below to download and view the documents:
Tennessee's Operational Plan for HIE https://bit.ly/ckUeJw
Tennessee's Strategic Plan for HIE https://bit.ly/9hhapO
Instructions for sharing your comments:
1) E-mail your comments to [email protected].
2) You may share your comments as narrative in e-mail or as an attachment to an e-mail message.
3) Please include your first name, last name and organization name. We’re sorry but if this information is not included, we will not be able to consider your comment for response.
4) Please indicate the page number(s) and paragraph(s) where proposed edits or comments should be considered.
5) All comments are due by noon CDT on Friday, May 21, 2010.
6) If you have questions, please e-mail [email protected] After we review and respond to the received public comments, we will post a compiled list of the comments on the Office of e-Health website, https://www.tn.gov/ehealth and to the Listserv. If you know others in our state who would be interested in providing public comment on Tennessee’s Strategic and Operational plans for Health Information Exchange, please forward this message to them. We want to hear from as many Tennesseans as possible.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Input on Tennessee's Strategic and Operational plans for Health Information Exchange:
The comments to this entry are closed.