Call for Topic and speaker proposals, Smart Card Alliance Annual Conference, May 17-20, 2010
Educational conference tracks are still being finalized by a multi-industry conference steering committee, led by a members of the Smart Card Alliance. The Smart Card Alliance committee is seeking new topics for consideration for this year’s conference program consistent with its theme of “Smart Cards in Action: Issuers and Users in Payments, Identity, and Mobile.” The proposed topics should involve the issuance and usage of smart cards and alternative smart technology (i.e., UICCs, smart tokens, embedded chips) that fall into one of the following categories:
- Identity management and security implementations
- Payments and emerging payments implementations, Open or Closed Loop models
- Mobile and NFC-enabled access and payments implementations
- National or international government–issued citizen ID programs
- Pilots based on emerging smart card and related technologies and applications
The conference steering committee favors vendor-neutral, educational presentations that focus on the real-life applications of payments and digital security technologies and systems.
Proposals must be submitted using the online form below. The deadline for proposal submission is Monday, March 8, 2010.
For additional information contact please contact Randy Vanderhoof at email@example.com.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Call for Topic and speaker proposals, Smart Card Alliance Annual Conference, May 17-20, 2010:
The comments to this entry are closed.