John English, Vanderbilt University, Highlighting 2 New Medical Banking Credential Programs
Medical Banking is now a recognized field of discipline!
Growing demand for executives that understand and can market and sell programs in this new field
Two levels of professional certification available
Medical Banking Professional (MBP) - strategic and treasury management 9 month online program
MBProject and the University of Missouri have collaborated to create a Medical Banking Executive Training Program. (Patricia Alafaireet, Director of Applied Health Informatics, School of Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.)9 month online training provides subject matter expertise
Involves a project of value to the industry and the employer
Objectives of Medical Banking Certification
- To stimulate and disseminate the theory and principles of medical banking.
- To help banks and healthcare groups to understand the value they can mutually bring to health and healthcare.
- To provide tools and expertise that can drive improvements in marketing medical banking services.
MBS: Professional Medical Banking Sales Program
Cross-industry Sales Training
An intensive day and a half executive training course to improve selling of medical banking services
Introduction to the fundamentals of medical banking
- Market segmentation and size
- A typology of medical banking convergence
Refine sales skills for medical banking
- Videotaping and critical evaluation
- Developing the sales presentation
- Answering objections
Opening classes will be scheduled for July
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference John English, Vanderbilt University, Highlighting 2 New Medical Banking Credential Programs :
The comments to this entry are closed.